Skip to content
- Sobers, S. T. (In Progress). Resilience Tree: Growing Pathways to Leadership for Women of Color (and Those Who Support Theme). SelfPublishN30Days.
- Sobers, S. T. (2020). Advancing to Leadership As A Person of Color. In Palmer, D. M., Sobers, S. T., White, E.V., Traylor, L.S., Paul, D., Kleiber, J., Crawford, G., Lotts, K., Palmer, S., & Lawson, M. The Footprint of Success: Stories of Impact from Leaders & Entrepreneurs. (pp. 79-89). SelfPublishN30Days.
- Sobers, S. T. (2014). A Mentors Role in the Advancement of Black Women in and to Senior Administrator Positions. In Dominguez, N. & Gandert, Y. (Eds.). 6th Annual Mentoring Conference Proceedings: Impact & Effectiveness of Developmental Relationships. Albuquerque, NM: University of New Mexico
- Sobers, S. T. (2014). Can I Get a Witness? The Resilience of Four Black Women Senior Student Affairs Officers (SSAOs) at Predominantly White Institutions (PWIs). Doctoral Dissertation. University of the Pacific.
- McNair, D., Betchel, M., Miguel, K., Sobers Young, S., Seal, S, &. Jacobson, S, (2014). Women in Student Affairs: Past, Present, and Future Leaders. NASPA Journal about Women in Higher Education.
Publications that cite Dr. Sobers articles
- Arjun, W. A. E. (2019). Life at the Intersection: Intersectionality, Self-Definition, and Identity Negotiation Among Black Women Mid-Level Administrators at Predominately White Institutions. College of Professional Studies, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Graham, D-Y. J. (2018). Intersectional Leadership: A Critical Narrative Analysis of Servant Leadership by Black Women in Student Affairs. University of Dayton. Dayton, Ohio.
- Jenkins, T. L. (2019). Herstory: A Qualitative Examination of the Experiences of African American Women Senior Student Affairs Officers at Land-Grant Institutions. The University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Scott, T. (2016). Life Histories of African American Women Senior Student Affairs Officers. Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, Illinois.